Thursday, May 6, 2010

Be Who You are Meant to Be!

Today's Food:

Breakfast: more to come on my new relationship with Vibram Ten Finger shoes and new freedom in running - 5 miler
1 bag of Living Nutz Curry Almonds; Delicious! Whenever I have these, I cannot stop eating them.

Lunch:
Berry smoothie with frozen blackberries, raspberries, blueberries and cherries; w/ frozen banana, cacao powder and nibs, psyllium seed powder, water and agave
60 ounces

Snack:
container of herbed olives

Dinner:
Great salad made for me by my friend Lori:
lettuce, cuke, cherry tomatoes with dulse, olive oil, sea salt and lemon

10 ounces water

Late Dessert:
Organic Nectars chocolate hazelnut ice cream, while unpacking all my groceries and relaxing; after a wonderful Goddess drum and journey on the beach

20 ounces water

Question:
Who are you to be if not your greatest self?
When you hold back from being all you are meant to be, it serves no one and keeps you small. You have a message to bring to the world; what is it?
Please write in and share what is most important to you...

No comments: