Wednesday, March 17, 2010

What Truly Inspires You?

32 ounces of lemon water
Breakfast:
12 ounces Brazil nutmilk smoothie, with:
soaked Brazil nuts, water, banana, mango, psyllium seed powder, flax seeds, almond butter, lucuma powder, agave
Snack:
some raw cashews
Lunch:
cabbage and apple salad with olive oil, sea salt, lemon, apple cider vinegar, caraway seeds and stone ground mustard
mini collard wraps with sunflower seed pate: soaked sunflower seeds, soaked sundried tomatoes, water from tomatoes, olive oil, celery, sea salt, dulse, paprika, cayenne, Bragg's amino acids
wrapped with mini amounts of with sliced avocado and broccoli sprouts
small mixed salad with dressing of sprinkled nutritional yeast, sea salt and olive oil
small bowl of Organic nectars raw mint chocolate ice cream sprinkled with a couple of pecans

Snack:
Raw Revolution chocolate Hazelnut bar

Dinner:
12 ounces water
more mini collard wraps and cabbage salad

12 ounces water

This blog goes out in acknowledgement to my "sister" Stephanie, who asked me this question the other day: "If you won 12 million dollars, after you were done partying, what would you do? What truly inspires you?" I love this question!
I am inspired by people who want to make change with their health. I am inspired by the relationships I have with clients' hearts as they reveal their life stories to me. I am inspired by speaking my truth without shame; this is who I am. I am inspired by a Winter run at the beach in six degrees. I am inspired by a Spring morning, feeling the warm breeze blow across my bed and hearing the birds back singing. I am inspired by the energy my body feels when eating simply and eating raw. I am inspired when I connect in deep intimacy with someone. I am inspired when I can learn and grow in my life.
Only do what you are inspired to do. Let the rest go, because no matter how good at it your are or how much you produce, if you are not inspired, it is not why you are here. You get to choose to wake up with passion and purpose everyday.
Please write in and let me know what truly inspires you....

2 comments:

Carol Piro said...

Thanks for asking Hope :) This is "THE" question that's been my daily companion since being laid off last Spring. I'm clear that in allowing myself to be moved in each moment by what inspires me, I will and AM perfectly guided on the path of my true purpose and destiny. I've made a habit of waiting (if necessary) for a spark of inspiration to rise me from my bed in the morning and move me into the day.... and that could be any number of things from a ray of sun through my window with the promise of glorious weather to the sound of my granddaughters sweet infant voicings to a divine download for my next contribution to uplifting consciousness on the planet! The main inspirational element however that must be present in my every day journey that I absolutely thrive on and depend on to tap the divine juices -without which I might just shrivel up- is MUSIC. (Just about) any kind of music. Rock, jazz, blues, funk, soul, classical, choral, holiday, new age, trance, etc.... as long as it has a melody and rhythm, it moves my spirit.... I breathe.... I create...... I dance...... I sing.... I embody Joy and all things come clear. It's in riding the Joy frequency that Life occurs in divine perfection. So if I had to give you just one answer..... that's it. Music inspires me.
Love to you sister! xox

HolisticGirl said...

Yes, yes, yes....I love your response, Carol! My high school yearbook quote was: "Happiness is music and a flawless Spring day."!
I hear you. So, you are very clear on that end. I appreciate the part about waiting for a spark of daily inspiration to guide your feet to the floor.
Just a thought: Since we know that it's not from the "anxiety doing" that our answers come, right? It's from our connection to our Divine Spirt. If music is your Divine Spirit, perhaps go to the music and ask it to guide you in your next adventure, purpose and destiny. Love Back to You :)