Thursday, March 18, 2010

What way of eating makes your body sing?

Today's Raw Repasts:
32 ounces lemon water

Breakfast:
Manna bread with smears of raw crunchy almond butter

Lunch:
Sunflower seed pate with cut up celery

Snacks:
some raw cashews
some raw granola

Dinner:
Large salad with romaine, mixed greens, carrot, red pepper, cuke, sunflower seeds, sprouts; with dulse and dressing of olive oil, sea salt and nutritional yeast

Snack:
Raw Revolution Hazelnut & chocolate bar

24 ounces water

When I eat raw food, my mind is clear, my body feels elevated, my energy is high, my spirits are blissful.
I remember early on in my raw journey, noticing how present and grounded I felt; how calm and centered when I would speak to a group or teach a class; how ecstatic I felt as the food ignited my blood, my brain and my cells. I remember when I realized that no food lifestyle or "diet" ever touched me in that way. In all my years of counseling and studying the effects of food on the body, and all the way back to my personal journey with food, body image, emotions, energy and well being, hands down raw food does something no other food has ever touched. Put a different way for those of you who share my passion for quantum physics and metaphysics, my body is completely aligned with the raw food lifestyle, and the frequency of the food resonnates with my own personal vibration.
Whenever I get pulled into the appeal of something other than raw and have a day or two of foods that attract me, even in the enjoying of them, it's not the same experience vibrationally. I might be in an exquisite restaurant eating a beautiful meal and loving the presentation, colors and taste (after all, I confess I am a food snob and even when not eating raw I like eating food that excites me), I have noticed that since going raw 3 3/4 years ago, the experience is different. When I go back to 100% raw, my body sings and soars. It's a totally other dimension.

My question to you is: Do you know what food makes your body sing?
When do you feel in alignment?
When are your thoughts, feelings, spirit, energy and food all one?
Please write in and let me know...

1 comment:

-Wendy said...

Hi Hope!
I was so inspired by your yummie treats today that I just bought some carrot Manna bread & almond butter! It's been a long time since Manna and I have had a rendezvous!
...and the sunflower seed pate sounds awesome!

-Spring is in the air
And fruits will soon bear
For all of us to delight & share!
-Happy Beautiful Spring
~With Love